Type of Practice: Accounting, Tax Preparation, System Set-Up, Payroll Services, Advisory, Compilations. Year Practice Began: 1974 Minimum Tax Preparation Fees: $35 (EZ1040 Only) How Tax Returns Fees Charged: Schedules, Complexity of Work and Time. Electronic Filing Offered? Yes Range of Electronic Filing Fees: $35.00 - $200.00 - Depending on Number of Schedules Involved. Refund Anticipation Loans (RAL) Offered? Yes Range of RAL Fees: $35.00-$50.00 Disqualified RALs Are Flipped to Bonus Check Refund WITHIN 14 Days. There Are Bank Charges for All RALs Depending Upon Amount of Refund Given, However, Bonus Checks Have a Flat Rate of Lesser Charge. Specialties or Areas of Concentration: Income Tax - Individuals, Corporations, Trusts & Estates, Electronic Filing, Fast Refunds, IRS Representations for Audits and Appeals to Appellate. Hours Open During Tax Season: Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 6:30 pm, Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. All Other Time Schedules by Appointment Only. Call First for Appointment? Yes Accept Out of State Clients?
Yes Clients Accepted:
Florida Other Services Offered: Payroll Services, System Set-Ups, Small Business Services, Advisory & Bookkeeping, E-filing On-Line Reports, 941, 940, W-2s, W-3s, 1096, 1099, State Unemployments, Applicable payments On-Line of all the above reports that require payments.
Education: B.A., Accounting & Business Administration; B.TH., Theology; Graduate Work in Accounting and Business Administration at Miami University, Oxford, OH and at Ohio State University, Columbus, OH. Academic Achievements: Certificate of Merit by Small Business Administration, Letters of Commendation from Brigadier General Robert T. Marsh, and Major General Dept. of Air Force, Washington D.C., and Brigadier General Theodore S. Coberly, Dept. of Air Force, Washington D.C. for professional knowledge and competence which helped make possible the smooth launching of the development of vitally needed warfare equipment.
Listed Biographies in the Following Publications:
1. Book of Honor in American Biographical Institute, 2nd Edition
2. Who's Who in America, 39th Edition 1976-1977 Vol. 1 & 2
3. Who's Who in Finance and Industry, 23rd Edition 1983-1984
4. Two Thousand Notable Americans, 1st Edition
5. Notable Americans
6. Community Leaders and Noteworthy Americans, 1978
7. Who's Who in the Midwest, 15th, 16th, & 17th Edition 1976-1981
8. Who's Who in the World, 7th Edition 1984-1985
9. International Who's Who in Community Service, 3rd Edition 1979.
10. National Registers Who's Who 2001 Association Memberships: American Institute Certified Public Accountants, Ohio Society Certified Public Accountants, National Society of Accountants, National Society of Tax Professionals. Previous Private Employment: Contract Statistician - Chance Vough Aircraft, Dallas, Texas; Internal Auditor - Texas Automatic Sprinkler, Dallas, Texas; Private Public Accounting Practice - Dayton, Ohio. Previous Government Employment: Contract Specialist - U.S. Air Force, Detroit, Michigan; Price Analyst/Chief Price Negotiator - U.S. Air Force, Dayton, Ohio. Authorship: Religious Songs Written - Published in Stamps - Baxter Song Book: "Songs of Joy", "Accept Christ Today". Other Songs: Please, God help Me; If you miss Heaven you'll miss everything. Personal Comment: Quinton B. Richmond - is an "Authorized IRS Electronic Filing Provider". Fast Refunds - 2 to 3 days - Refund Anticipation Loans up to $5,000.00, with Bonus refund check usually within 14 days.
ELECTRONIC FILING - DIRECT TO IRS
How Your Tax Professional Can Get You A Faster Refund: If a Tax Professional is an "Authorized IRS E-File Provider," he can get your refund in half the time it usually takes. Even faster with Direct Deposit to your bank account. IRS E-File is simple, secure and the fastest way to file.
There's quick proof from the IRS that your return has been accepted. And IRS E-File is so accurate, there's less chance you'll get a letter from the IRS. IRS E-File goes through some 70 points of diagnostic before it can be transmitted and must match with IRS record to the letter.
Even if you owe money, you can E-File your return now - and pay by April 15, or later with Automatic Extension.